Saturday, May 26, 2012

April Prompt - A Classics Challenge

Well, I've been on hiatus, but I'm back.  I've read many good books these last few weeks, and I may or may not write about them, we'll see.  First, I wanted to continue where I had left off, so here's my post for the April prompt of the Classics Challenge.  The last classic I had read in April was The Scapegoat.  The questions are related to the book cover.  The book cover I had was:

What are your first impressions as you look at the cover?
The cover didn't really tell me anything.  I found this book at a used book sale and only picked it up because I liked Daphne Du Maurier.  But I didn't really have any impressions about the book itself because the cover isn't very informative.

Does the book cover have an aspect that reflects the character, setting, or plot of the novel?
No, I don't think so!

If you could have designed the book cover what would you have chosen?
I'm not sure...Maybe I would have had two identical men looking at each other somehow, because that definitely has to do with what the story is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment